Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: So come on...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shaiya Studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hostel was really good. I was cheering by the end.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Sam Gowland's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops I forgot all about it .... we never did get to go did we [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Alex, you're a little far away to just pop out for a night at the cinema with us lol Philip lives literally around the corner.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I downloaded Munich in the end. It was shit.


    Originally posted by OptimalStar:
    Philip lives literally around the corner.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yet you don't come and visit anymore... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Sam Gowland's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, time moves too quickly .... I start with a mental list of things I need to get done and before I know it another day, week, month (or even 5 [img]wink.gif[/img] ) has gone by.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam, have you changed your number? Trying getting in touch with you recently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •